Payroll Tax and Report Filing Resources

Forms and Publications

2019 W4 Form

2018 W9 Form(revised October)

2019 Federal Reporting Requirements

2019 Clergy Tax Guide

I-9 Form

A Guide to Clergy Benefits

 Internal Revenue Service Resources

IRS Website – click here

IRS 2019 Standard Mileage rates – click here


To file federal reports and taxes

Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (to pay tax due to the IRS) – click here

Social Security Business Services (to file W2s and W3 forms online) – click here


 To file State of Montana reports

To file annual State of Montana incorporation report, sign on to your ePass account:
To set up ePass Account – click here

To file State of Montana quarterly unemployment report (for lay employees only) –  click here

To obtain employment posters – click here

For new hires – click  for new hire form (for both clergy and lay employees)

For new hire reporting website, click here


  Worker’s Compensation Report

Contact Alicia Morris at Church Pension Fund for information, 800-293-3525 or email:  [email protected]

For Professional Payroll Processing

For Episcopal Payroll Services, contact Patricia Tucker at Church Pension Group, 800-223-6602, 6286
or email:  [email protected]

For Paychex, contact Canon for Finance and Administration, Barb Hagen, 800-247-1391 ext. 102 or email:  [email protected] for details and group rate information.